Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

Good Message

This is not so much a game as an interactive short.
The stupidly simple and repetative nature of this game is part of the message.

Made an impression on me.

Mechanism Mechanism

Level 3 (blue path) is MISSING from walkthrough

I cannot finish the game.
This is a problem.

Armored Corps Armored Corps

OOOOOkay

This game has many programming flaws (yes, I am addressing you fwe).
The art is very nice.

First off, the score in-game is the countdown for the shields, which can be circumvented if the shields are allowed to count down all the way, and reactivating shields at 43. I also kept getting tread and shield power ups when I still had about 5 cannons to get. Power-ups should not come when there is no real power-up.

I am running google chrome 2.0.172.43
Flash 10,0,32,18

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I found out how to restart

Very funny.
I will not post how to reset just the save file for this flash here, for sake of making it a little harder to cheat. If you want to know how, please PM me.

The graphics were a little crude, but that fits well as part of the flash's looks. Handdrawn (even with a mouse) looks better than a lot of basic shapes.

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

I like

FIRST!!!
that is amazing. Very good game, good little time waster.
I think that your character's cowering in fear whenever he shoots one of his friends is funny. (Oh no, Oh no, Oh no, Oh...)
Maybe a story, but a big maybe

Space Mutants From Space Space Mutants From Space

I found a bug

you stop moving after you shoot. This renders this virtually unplayable at times. I gave up around level 8 or so. Try to fix that issue.

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

I am sorry

This game has issues. I have played much, much, much better sniper games. This is a very buggy game at times. You should try to make the hit detection better, add a zooming scope, because the "scope" is ridiculous, with no zoom, it is almost easier to not use it. The hit percentages are deplorable. Your hit %s should be reset after every fail, start with a clean book. You should do some work on this and re-release it as an improved version, so you don't get a low score because of the previous votes. Hope this stuff helps.

MagicPen2 MagicPen2

Can't play in firefox on Fedora 10

good game, but sound is not working right and it is far too demanding.
Sorry, but most games do work.

Cursor Fx Cursor Fx

It's purty

But I found a trick to seeing all of the cursors, lol.

Try to figure it out. 'Cause in case it was intentional, I won't give it away.
(pm me if you want me to tell you)

Needs some tweeking of the spawning, as the ones outside the screen are just a bugger. maybe make less reds, or something to improve the playability of the game

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Awesome

This game is perfect.
I actually figured out how to use portal songs for this!
Beautiful game.
Could you imagine playing this on a tablet?

Great game